JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 581)


ON MAY 22, 2009, DAVID G. HEALY SAID:

There is NO Rosemary. His [David Von Pein's] pathological need created her, like he created his pathetic 'composite' persona. End of story.


ON MAY 24, 2009, DAVID HEALY THEN UTTERED
THE FOLLOWING BATCH OF HILARITY:


Ghost VonPein [sic], simply, no one believes a damn word you say. Here's your reality son, Vin Bugliosi is far and above your station, he's [sic] has nothing for you nor does his imaginary secretary.

These figments of your imagination are nothing more than that, figments of your imagination. You simply can't produce Bugliosi's secretary, if you could, there'd be something to squawk about. Any hopes of delivering Bugliosi to his peers or confrontational media types is fraught with professional peril.


THEN, ON JUNE 11, 2009, DAVID HEALY CONTRIBUTED THE FOLLOWING FILTH AND RETARDED NONSENSE TO THE NEWSGROUP'S PERMANENT ARCHIVES:

She [Vincent Bugliosi's secretary, Rosemary Newton] has ALWAYS been a phantom. A figment of your fer-tile imagination.

Von-shithead-Pein, NONE of you shitheads exist, LMFAO... why? no balls to appear in public. We do understand why your [sic] so full of fear.

So follow simple logic shithead, IF you're a ghost of ill repute, with a make believe ghost called Rosemary, one who haunts your memory, are we to be impressed with this illusion called Rosemary, alleged secretary of a [sic] author who stiffed you[r] sorry ass (with good reason - you can't write)? Tell us all about it hon, we won't tell a soul!


ON JUNE 11, 2009, DAVID VON PEIN [THAT'S
ME] SAID:


Somebody call for the men in white coats--fast! Send them to Healy's double-wide near Vegas to snatch Healy. He's over the edge now, as his last post fully illustrates.


"JUSTME1952" THEN SAID:

DVP, it's too bad Rosemary [Newton] can't show up at Healy's house, tell his wife to have him committed, and then take his crack pipe away. She must really laugh her ass off reading what he says about her, when one can understand what the hell he's talking about, that is.


DAVID VON PEIN THEN SAID:

Indeed.

I've encouraged David G. Healy to merely take a glance at Page #1514 of Vince Bugliosi's book, where VB writes out the name "Rosemary Newton" for all to see and read.

I guess Healy must think that *I* myself (somehow) forced Vince to write up a whole page in "Reclaiming History" about an "imaginary" secretary named Rosemary.

~belly laugh~

FOOTNOTE:

While I'm on the subject of Rosemary, I'll take this opportunity to type out an extended passage from the "Acknowledgments" chapter of "Reclaiming History" that was written by Mr. Bugliosi about Rosemary Newton:


"And then there is Rosemary Newton, who has been like my secretary for this book ["Reclaiming History"]. Though Rosemary works freelance, typing this book has been her main job, occupying most of her working day for many years. (And in the last several years the times have been many when I have also asked Rosemary to search for something on the Internet for me.)

I wrote and dictated at my home and then made literally hundreds of trips to Rosemary's home in the hills, picking up drafts of sections she had typed and dropping off new work for her. Rosemary has had a very tough job working with me on this book, yet she was always competent and extraordinarily reliable. In a way, she worked more closely with me than anyone else and became the person on whom I relied the most.

In addition to transcribing, from my audio dictation, the contents of 72 sixty-minute and 8 ninety-minute tapes, during which she had to listen to my less-than-dulcet voice and my speaking a mile a minute, Rosemary had to decipher and type at least a thousand (maybe many more) inserts of mine handwritten in pencil on yellow legal paper. .... If you could read some of these inserts you would have great compassion for Rosemary.

[...]

Often the pages and flow of the point I was trying to make got so garbled with inserts, deletions, arrows, et cetera, that it was impossible for me, the architect of the madness, to follow. Yet Rosemary never complained and more than once figured out my own labyrinth for me.

As if the above were not enough, a great number of times I would write so small on a page (to squeeze in what I wanted in the only space available) that without a magnifying glass only the world's most myopic person could read what I had written.

I don't have to tell Rosemary how very grateful I am to her. She deserves some type of medal."


-- VINCENT T. BUGLIOSI; PAGE 1514 OF "RECLAIMING HISTORY: THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY" (W.W. Norton & Co.)(c.2007)

--------------------

When I read those comments made by Mr. Bugliosi on Page 1514 of "Reclaiming History", I can't help but scream out the following words to try and help Vince (and poor Rosemary too) --- GET A COMPUTER, VINCENT!! IT WILL SAVE YOU SO MUCH AGONY (AND WRITER'S CRAMP)!!

~grin~



David Von Pein
June 11, 2009