JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 465)


GARY BUELL SAID:

Damn you are prolific, I'll give you that. Have you thought of putting this material into a 2000 page book...


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

A few people have suggested it would be a good idea for me to do that very thing. But I doubt that 2,000 pages would be enough. 4,000 might be a better number. ~grin~

Maybe I could give the book this title:

AUGMENTING VINCE: MORE COMMON SENSE AND LOGIC SURROUNDING THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY (Copyright 2013, CS&L Publishers, Inc.)




GARY BUELL SAID:

...so that in addition to not reading your newsgroup posts and your blog, we can also not read your book?


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Cool idea. Then conspiracists could have the additional satisfaction of knowing they've ignored another 2,000 pages of CS&L [Common Sense & Logic].

You've certainly got your head screwed on correctly, Mr. Buell. (For a conspiracist, that is.) ~wink~

BTW/FYI....

My JFK Blog is certainly not being totally ignored. Some people are visiting it on a regular basis. I can't, of course, tell if anybody going there is actually reading any of my material (many people might be visiting my blog just for the wealth of audio and video links, instead of going there for the pro-LN articles)....but, in any event, my blog is getting approximately 100 visits (hits) per day.

David Von Pein
March 24, 2009