JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 468)


ANTON BATEY SAID:

I frequently host a local radio station in Detroit, and was wondering if there are any lone gunman theorist[s] who would be interested in a radio phone debate against a conspiracy theorist. I will be the host of the show, and will be objective (although I personally believe the killing was done by Oswald...alone). My email is Anton_Batey@yahoo.com.


"grgrychng" SAID:

You may wish to contact Dave Reitzes, Dave Von Pein, both of whom post here. Also, check NickSlick's IMDB profile and send him a message to his email address.


Subject: JFK Assassination
Date: 3/27/2009 10:14:04 PM EDT
From: Anton Batey
To: David Von Pein


-----------------------

Hello,

I read a lot of your comments regarding the Kennedy Assassination. I host a radio show in Detroit, and was wondering if you would like to take part in a debate with someone from here that believes there was a:

1. Gunman on the grassy knoll
2. The FBI, CIA, Dallas police, etc. were "in on" it.

Hopefully you'll accept. Thanks.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I'd love to hear David Reitzes debate the John F. Kennedy murder case on radio. Mr. Reitzes has, of course, done a fabulous job of debunking many different JFK conspiracy theories on his own website.

A radio debate featuring LNer John McAdams would be a treat to listen to as well.

I, myself, am very honored that Anton Batey would consider me as an "LN" candidate worthy of debating someone on live radio. I received a private e-mail from him on March 27, 2009 [shown above], asking me to be a participant on his radio program.

However, I think I was born with a case of permanent stage fright, and my thoughts are probably better expressed in written form, such as my long-winded ramblings at my JFK Blog (DavidVonPein.blogspot.com).

David Von Pein
March 28, 2009