JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 496)


A "YOU TUBER" SAID:

>>> "So, in your mind, the case on the [John] Kennedy assassination is closed." <<<


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Of course it's closed. It was closed on 11/24/63 (for all intents and purposes). Just listen to all of this stuff the DPD had against Oswald as of November 24th (just two days after the assassination):




>>> "So why post the videos that you do post? So that you can have the pleasure of making snarky comments about those who think the case is not closed?" <<<

I post the videos I post for two reasons:

1.) I want to.

2.) I've discovered that there are a lot of people who are just like me when it comes to enjoying archival footage of Jack Kennedy and the live, as-it-aired coverage of his tragic assassination.

Do I need additional reasons to post the videos I post?


>>> "You, Vincent Bugliosi, and your ilk have a one-dimensional, flat view of history, society, and politics." <<<

Yeah, that must be why Mr. Bugliosi is trying so hard to convict President George W. Bush for CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER, right?

Perry....it's your witness.

Footnote/Addendum:

And my "snarky" comment about Mark Lane being "off his rocker" still stands. And it always will stand, because Mr. Lane was, in essence, "off his rocker" when he said to Bill Buckley on 12/1/66 that the Warren Commission "was totally unable to prove" that Lee Harvey Oswald fired the shots that struck down President John F. Kennedy in 1963.



David Von Pein
April 20, 2009