JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 762)


A CONSPIRACY THEORIST SAID:

We're not arguing that CE399 was PLANTED at Parkland. Try and get that out of your head and we might start to inch a bit closer to the truth.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Hey, I was just trying to help out you conspiracy theorists a little bit. Because believing that Bullet CE399 was "planted" sure makes a heck of a lot more sense than claiming some OTHER bullet was "planted" on the WRONG PARKLAND STRETCHER (which is what many, many CTers firmly believe occurred).

And if you want to now say that some "pointy-tipped" bullet (per O.P. Wright) was a REAL bullet fired during the assassination that actually hit John Connally (in lieu of CE399 hitting him), then you've got a whole boatload of "common sense" problems with that theory. One of which is: Why would any boob plotters/assassins be firing any pointy-tipped bullets at JFK when Oswald The Patsy's gun didn't fire such bullets? That's just flat-out insane. (And you surely believe Oswald was being framed as the lone "patsy", don't you? Of course you do.)

Plus: If the "pointy-tipped" bullet (per O.P. Wright) was a bullet that actually went into John Connally's body on Nov. 22, then CTers are going to have to jettison TWO of their favorite long-standing idiotic theories:

1.) The theory about how "NO BULLET COULD POSSIBLY COME OUT LOOKING NEARLY PRISTINE (AND WITH A POINTY NOSE, NO LESS) AFTER DOING THE DAMAGE IT DID TO JOHN B. CONNALLY JR."

2.) And the theory about the stretcher bullet being found on a non-Connally stretcher.

So, which will it be.....

A "pointy" bullet that went into Connally?

A "pointy" bullet that was planted on the wrong stretcher?

A "pointy" bullet that went into Connally and then magically JUMPED from Connally's stretcher to Ronnie Fuller's?

A "pointy" bullet that was totally unconnected to the assassination at all?

A "planted" CE399?

Or perhaps CE399 was already in the hospital PRIOR to the shooting in Dealey Plaza? (Maybe Oswald shot somebody else besides JFK & Connally that day. That'd be a new twist for the conspiracy kooks of the world to dredge up.)

Or....just maybe....the evidence is what the evidence purports to be -- i.e., Oswald fired CE399 into Kennedy and Connally, with that bullet falling out of John Connally's leg and onto his stretcher in Parkland Hospital on 11/22/63.

I'll choose the latter option (and so will William of Ockham). The other options are too hilarious to even contemplate for more than three seconds.

BTW, conspiracists are dead wrong when they insist that Darrell Tomlinson positively found the bullet on a stretcher that wasn't Connally's. He told the Warren Commission (plain as day) that he "was not sure" which stretcher he found the bullet on. Let's have a gander:


ARLEN SPECTER -- "Now, Mr. Tomlinson, are you sure that it was stretcher "A" that you took out of the elevator and not stretcher "B"?"

DARRELL TOMLINSON -- "Well, really, I can't be positive, just to be perfectly honest about it, I can't be positive, because I really didn't pay that much attention to it. The stretcher was on the elevator and I pushed it off of there and I believe we made one or two calls up before I straightened out the stretcher up against the wall."

[...]

MR. SPECTER -- "What did you tell the Secret Service man about which stretcher you took off of the elevator?"

MR. TOMLINSON -- "I told him that I was not sure, and I am not--I'm not sure of it, but as I said, I would be going against the oath which I took a while ago, because I am definitely not sure."


Worth a replay (or twenty):

"I can't be positive. .... I really didn't pay that much attention to it. .... I'm not sure of it. .... I am definitely not sure." -- Darrell C. Tomlinson

David Von Pein
November 11, 2009