JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 187)


ROBERT CAPRIO SAID:

>>> "He [Lee Harvey Oswald] didn't [shoot anyone on 11/22/63], and you have NO proof he did." <<<


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

You're an evidence-ignoring idiot.


>>> "You are wrong. The majority of people realize LHO was NOT guilty of shooting anyone, but he was involved in some way." <<<

Bullshit. I guess Rob thinks that ABC must have rigged or faked
these poll results then:

ONLY OSWALD ----------- 32%
ANOTHER GUNMAN ------- 51%
OSWALD NOT INVOLVED -- 7%
NO OPINION ------------- 10%



>>> "I love how he drags this 5-year-old poll out to prove his point." <<<

And it does so quite nicely too.


REPLAY:

>>> "I love how he drags this 5-year-old poll out to prove his point." <<<

~chuckle~

As if major polls like this concerning the JFK assassination are conducted every other day.


>>> "The authorities can't have LHO totally innocent, so they make sure it is questioned in a way that has him actively involved." <<<

You're an idiot.

If more people than just the 7% really thought like you Anybody-But-Oswald kooks think, the percentage of people voting in favor of "OSWALD NOT INVOLVED" would be much, much higher (quite naturally).

Or were the majority of those 1,031 people who were involved in that
polling sample all part of the "cover up" too?


>>> "Notice the presumptive questioning here. LHO was NEVER found guilty of shooting JFK in a court of law, yet 2 of the 3 questions have him involved either by himself or with someone else, and it is stated as
fact." <<<


Yeah, the poll should have left Patsy Oswald out of the equation altogether, right Mister Kook? After all, there's not a shred of actual evidence implicating Pope Oz, right? (Only his guns, his shells, his bullets, his prints, and his own guilty-as-Hell actions and lies. Who'd ever think that Oz should be a suspect based on that kind of threadbare case? Right, Rob?)

If the "ABO" kooks had it their way, all JFK polls probably would include questions like this:

SINCE WE KNOW LEE HARVEY OSWALD WAS COMPLETELY INNOCENT OF SHOOTING ANYBODY ON 11/22/63, WHO DO YOU THINK REALLY KILLED PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY?:

1.) THE MOB
2.) LBJ
3.) THE RIGHT WING
4.) THE DALLAS COWBOYS CHEERLEADERS
5.) V.T. LEE OF THE FPCC
6.) NO OPINION (BUT IT DEFINITELY *WASN'T* LEE H. OSWALD)



>>> "Why not ask "Who do you think shot JFK?" " <<<

See above.


REPLAY:

>>> "Why not ask "Who do you think shot JFK?" " <<< If the question was open-ended like that, the people assessing the poll's answers would be in for a lot of hearty laughs, that's for sure. From my "Reclaiming History" review:

CHAPTER 37 (11 PAGES) -- "THE PEOPLE AND GROUPS INVOLVED IN THE
PLOT TO KILL KENNEDY":

DVP: In this humor-filled short chapter, [Vince Bugliosi] provides some lists of the various people and groups who, per the conspiracy kooks of the world, were supposedly involved in JFK's murder. Vince comes up with 44 different organizations/groups/countries who (at one time or another) have had a finger pointed at them over the years, including NASA and "Martians and Venusians". ~big grin~

Although admittedly only a "partial" list, Vince has 82 individual persons who have been implicated by one conspiracy kook or another since 1963 as having physically fired a weapon at President Kennedy in Dealey Plaza or having been part of the "Dealey Plaza team of killers", including (yes) Lyndon Johnson and J.D. Tippit. (The madness never ends, does it?)

And on another list, Vince B. is able to provide 214 different alleged non-triggerman "co-conspirators", including Abe Zapruder, Marina Oswald, and ex-baseball great Joe DiMaggio (that Marilyn/JFK affair, remember....yep, Joltin' Joe MUST have been in on the plot).

Additional LOL moment: [Quoting author Edward J. Epstein:] "It would still be at least THEORETICALLY conceivable that the rifle was passed from the hands of one sniper to another between shots." [End Epstein quote] .... [Quoting Vincent Bugliosi from Page 1496 of "Reclaiming History":] "Yes, and it is also THEORETICALLY possible that the assassin was a robed nun whose eyes were closed and who used her Catholic prayer book as a gun rest."



>>> "Even with the misleading and bias questions, 51% still think it was a conspiracy." <<<

But WITH Lee Harvey Oswald firing a gun at President Kennedy (which is totally at odds with your "OSWALD SHOT NO ONE" point-of-view).

Go figure.


>>> "You can prove he [Oswald] did shoot Tippit anytime you want, but you NEVER seem able to, why?" <<<

You're an idiot.

Oswald's guilt in both murders he committed on Nov. 22nd has been proven a million times over (and was pretty much proven beyond all reasonable doubt the very weekend of the murders by the Dallas Police Department).

A goodly amount of the vast pile of evidence leading to Oswald's guilt was discussed in a press conference given by Dallas D.A. Henry Wade on the night Oswald was murdered.

But Rob must think that ALL of this stuff being discussed by Mr. Wade in the video below equals "NO EVIDENCE" at all against Lee Harvey Oswald.

This is why you're an idiot, Rob (watch and see for yourself):

video


David Von Pein
April 1, 2008