JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 807)


DOUG HORNE SAID:

Von Pein's comments (which sound as though they are penned directly by Mr. Bugliosi himself) are clearly a desperate attempt to dissuade readers from reading my book.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I already told you, Doug, that I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from reading your book(s). Have you already forgotten what I said yesterday?:

"I'm not attempting to "dissuade" anyone from reading your 5 volumes of nonsense, Doug. Not at all. Hopefully many people will buy your books. And among those people who buy them there will certainly be a decent-sized percentage of logical and reasonable folks (like me) who know beyond any and all doubt that none of the over-the-top theories that you purport as being true and valid in your book series entitled "Inside The Assassination Records Review Board" can possibly be accurate...because the stuff you think happened in November 1963 is just (to put it bluntly) too ridiculous to consider believing for more than three seconds." -- DVP; 12/19/09

I was probably just lying through my teeth yesterday, right Doug? (After all, most "CIA Disinformation Agents" are chronic liars, as we all know.)


DOUG HORNE SAID:

I say this to all who are reading these posts: you read the books, sift the evidence yourself, and make up your own minds. Don't let someone tell YOU what is persuasive or not persuasive; what is credible or non-credible; what is worthy of belief or not worthy of belief.

The members of our society who blindly defer to authority (because they are intellectually lazy and want to be told what to believe) are the kind of people that Von Pein hopes will read his comments. He appears desperately afraid that prospective readers might actually read what is in my books and make up their own minds. I am not afraid of this at all---I would welcome having prospective readers compare Mr. Bugliosi's book and mine, and then making up their own minds.

I ask you: who do you trust, someone full of negativity who desires to trash someone else's work so badly that he can dissuade you from reading it, or someone who welcomes the open exchange of differing ideas?

Read my book(s), and make up your own mind about whether or not there was a coverup of the medical evidence in the Kennedy assassination. Don't depend on someone else (who clearly has not even read my 2000 page book) who is unalterably opposed to its conclusions because he has a closed mind.

Von Pein is desperately afraid that prospective readers might actually READ MY BOOK! Why? Whose interests is he representing? Ask yourself that.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I represent the "interests" of reasonable and sensible people everywhere. And those type of people have no choice but to reject the MULTIPLE impossible-to-prove theories purported by Douglas P. Horne (and other conspiracy theorists like him who have attempted to peddle the most outlandish theories about JFK's murder since the mid-1960s; the more outlandish and ridiculous, the better, it would seem).


DOUG HORNE SAID:

I wish to thank Mr. Von Pein again for drawing attention to my book and for increasing audience interest.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I seriously doubt that a nobody like me is substantially increasing your book sales, Doug. But thanks for the (sort of) compliment anyway. ;)


DOUG HORNE SAID:

The only real question is: "Is Von Pein a pen-name for Bugliosi?"


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

No, it isn't. But, again, I thank you for the tremendous (unintentional) compliment you just bestowed upon me here....because I can't think of a better compliment than being told that "Von Pein's comments...sound as though they are penned directly by Mr. Bugliosi himself."

Thank you very much for that, Doug.

P.S. -- Although I'm not Vincent Bugliosi himself, I did take the time to send Mr. Bugliosi an e-mail (through his secretary) at 1:20 AM EST today (12/20/09), in order to inform him about your books being released (in case he didn't know it), and also to provide him a weblink to some of my comments about the nonsense that Doug Horne is peddling with regard to the JFK case. I'm sure Vince will get a kick out of it. (He usually does when I mail him something about the conspiracy kooks of the world.)

David Von Pein
December 20, 2009