DVP vs. DiEUGENIO
(PART 84)


http://EducationForum.com


JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

You know it's funny about Davey.

He has never done any real field investigation on any aspect of this case.

If I am wrong about that issue, please correct me, you indefatigable, peripatetic modern day Harold Weisberg.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Don't ya just love watching an Anybody-But-Oswald conspiracy clown like DiEugenio get all worked up about a person (that'd be me) whom he thinks isn't worth even one second of his ultra-valuable time?

What a pathetic (albeit hilarious) sight to behold.

And anyone who thinks it's a compliment to be compared to that God among Gods, Harold Weisberg, should listen to this hilarious audio clip featuring Weisberg from the 1980s.

After hearing such outrageous silliness from the lips of Mr. Weisberg himself, it's no wonder DiEugenio puts Harold up on a mile-high pedestal. After all, Jimbo (like Weisberg) thinks Oswald never fired a shot, and also thinks it's quite possible that NO SHOTS AT ALL were fired from the Depository's sixth floor:

"I'm not even sure they [the real killers of JFK, not Lee Harvey Oswald, naturally] were on the sixth floor. I mean, they might have been. But what's the definitive evidence that the hit team was on the sixth floor? .... If they WERE on the sixth floor, they could have been at the other [west] end." -- James DiEugenio; February 11, 2010

Tell me again, Jimmy, why anyone in this world should take anything you say seriously after reading the mind-numbing hogwash that exists in that quote printed above?


JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

I have sworn you [Cliff Varnell] off as not worth arguing with.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

The same way you swore me off several times in the past as not being worthy of your attention?

Hypocrite.


JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

That's are [sic] really dumb move on your part Davey, but no one ever praised you for your intelligence.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

And nobody is ever going to praise you for your ability to write Internet posts which are free of fat-finger (and other) mistakes in nearly every one of them.


JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

Because without me, you are a big zero.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yeah, that must be why I get e-mails on a regular basis from people who say they enjoy my Internet posts and websites (even the stuff that doesn't involve the great James DiEugenio).

You really do require a huge hat for that big head of yours, don't you Jimbo? (I think that last quote above from you proves it.)


JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

The reasons I ever took you on were:

1. To show what a paper tiger your [sic] were.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Only a person who desperately WANTS Lee Harvey Oswald to be innocent (as you evidently do, Jim) could possibly examine the body of evidence in the JFK and J.D. Tippit murder cases and conclude (as you do) that Oswald never fired a shot at EITHER President Kennedy or Officer Tippit on 11/22/63.

I am constantly presenting evidence that shows Oswald to be a double murderer. You are constantly sidestepping or distorting that evidence in an effort to exonerate that double killer.

And yet I am a "paper tiger" when it comes to a JFK assassination discussion? Once more, we're treated to a glimpse into the topsy-turvy universe of a conspiracy theorist from California named James DiEugenio.

~growl~


JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

2. To make your name known as a fungus to be avoided everywhere.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

And so you engage me in Internet debates for almost three solid years to prove that someone like me should be "avoided everywhere", is that right Jimbo?

Hypocrisy at its finest. I love it!

Do you suppose Jimbo ever even bothers to think at all before typing some of the things he types into his (fat-finger) keyboard? I wonder.


JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

3. Because I developed a lurker following by pounding you so badly, especially on your idolatry of your icon VB [Vincent Bugliosi]. Many, many people really enjoyed that.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

And many people have also enjoyed the way I trashed your two-part 2010 CTKA article about me (see Parts 1-5 of this series).


JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

But if that's they [sic] way you want it, fine. Bye bye.

But if I am in Indy, how about a free chicken dinner?


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Free?? Are you crazy?! I'm charging you double.

Besides, wouldn't you be afraid I'd poison it?

Or could it be that even you, Jim, a person who isn't shy in the least about calling all kinds of innocent people liars, conspirators, cover-up operatives, shills, and accomplices in the assassination of an American President, aren't willing to think of me ("Disinformation Dave", as it says on your website) as a murderer who would want to poison the food of someone like you?

I'm flattered.


JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

On second thought, forget it. You would probably take a photo and put it on your site.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Good idea. I could then write this caption under the picture of you:

"James DiEugenio of Los Angeles, California -- the JFK assassination researcher who is delusional enough to think that all 22 of these things
are true."


That should provide an ample number of laughs for my website visitors.

Thanks, Jimmy.

David Von Pein
February 9, 2013