JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 1069)


MARK WENGLER SAID:

Is anyone else a member of this [Facebook] group --- "JFK --- The Truth"?

There is a guy named Ed Cage. It says both sides welcomed. But if a person posts anything about a Knoll shooter, he or others shoot you down.

He calls Mark Lane and Lee Bowers dim-witted screwballs.


JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

Then he should call it JFK: The Lie.


CLIFF VARNELL SAID:

Always be wary of those who put the word "truth" in the title of their enterprise.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yep....




And be wary when the word "Facts" is used too....




BRIAN SCHMIDT SAID:

Why would Lee Bowers be considered a screwball?


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I certainly don't consider Bowers to be screwy. He's actually a pretty decent "LN" type of witness -- CLICK HERE.


SCOTT KAISER SAID:

Yeah, I had a lot of fun in that ["JFK --- The Truth"] group.

[Ed] Cage brought me in thinking he could [prove] me wrong. I laid it all out for him and his little friends too, to read. I even told him I'd put up something like $10,000 or $20,000--can't remember how much it was--if he was willing to do the same. If he could prove me wrong. I was prepared to send him a contract, and we would both agree on the same mediator. The cost for the mediator would be split, it would be based on who provided more [facts].

He shot off his mouth quite a bit, but would never put up, so his friends joined in. All they succeed[ed] to do was try and insult me, but they never could keep up. DVP said, "I think it was a mistake allowing Scott in this forum", so he [Ed Cage] kicked me out because he refused to answer any questions, or counter my discoveries. No one at that forum would challenge me.

In my opinion, they're all talk, no action. Goes to show, they're nuts!


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I've been searching Ed Cage's Facebook group (forum) archives and my own Facebook group archives (the group that I own is called "JFK VIDEO, AUDIO, PHOTOS, & DISCUSSION") --- and I can't find any post authored by me that says what you've quoted me as saying above, Scott.

Can you provide a link to that quote?

I'm not saying I didn't say it. Perhaps I did. I'm just saying I don't remember saying it at Ed Cage's group, and I couldn't find the quote even when doing a specific word search within the two groups I just mentioned.

But, anyway, regardless of that quote attributed to me, here's an example of the type of commentary I was treated to by Scott Kaiser at my own Facebook group after I accepted Scott as an active participant in June 2015. If this is the way he behaved over at Ed Cage's group too, then the quote that Scott attributed to me above would, indeed, be quite appropriate and reasonable....


DAVID VON PEIN SAID [ON JUNE 11, 2015]:

Scott [Kaiser] appears to be relying ONLY on the Z-Film. And a very subjective view of the Z-Film at that. All the while ignoring THE BEST evidence that proves JFK was shot only once in the head, with that shot coming FROM BEHIND. That evidence being the autopsy photos & X-rays, plus the autopsy report and the testimony and statements of the autopsy surgeons.

Scott, can you possibly believe that ALL of the above things I just mentioned are ALL bogus (or liars)?

Here's the entry hole---and it ain't in the front.


SCOTT R. KAISER SAID:

As far as I'm concerned I'm throwing out everything from the WCR and the HSCA simply because neither reports the findings I'm working on.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Gee, there's a shocker. Scott's "throwing out" the ENTIRE two Government reports! The ONLY major investigations re: this case. And Scott, just like that, has decided to chuck them both. Isn't that special?


SCOTT KAISER SAID:

With so much conservatory questions going on as to the altered photos, altered xrays, and altered films, I'm taking my chances on what I believe to be best evidence.

I'd rather have the truth, [than] to be told, "this is the truth", seek, and ye shall find.


DAN PAUL SAID:

This is a hoot!! Because Scott says so, we should all believe him and not the experts who conducted the official investigations and were able to examine all the evidence.

This altered Zapruder film nonsense is a huge laugh!!!!!


LATER IN THE DISCUSSION, SCOTT KAISER SAID:

I can't be surrounded by idiots Lord, please let it not be so.


AND A LITTLE LATER, MY GROUP DISCUSSION WAS TREATED TO THESE ENTERTAINING GEMS FROM SCOTT R. KAISER:

What a freaking numbnut!

[...]

Chuck, "as far as I'm concerned", you're an idiot!

[...]

There you go, the three musketeers have now graduated to four, and, now, it's complete, the four numbnuts.

[...]

As a child, I could still remember my father say, if you don't have something intelligent to say, don't say anything at all. This was growing up as a child, some of you adults can't help it. I understand.


SOURCE OF ABOVE DISCUSSION:
http://Facebook.com



DAWN MEREDITH SAID:

I have an idea folks: Why doesn't everyone here simply ignore DVP and post around him. Arguing with professional lone nutters is a total waste of time. But then that's the idea.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

No worries, Dawn. Most of the CTers in this place already agreed (many weeks ago) to put me on "ignore".

So you can rest easy. Oswald's guilt will still conveniently be sidestepped and ignored by about 85% of the Education Forum members, regardless of anything ol' DVP has to say. Pretty much the same way Oswald's obvious guilt is totally ignored at your Deep Politics Forum as well (via the complete silencing of any anti-conspiracy opinion).

Quoting from this September 2014 webpage:


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Dawn Meredith is on record as saying she would never permit an "LNer" to register at DPF. She said that very thing as recently as February 20, 2014:

"We don't allow LN ers. So that omits that waste of time."
-- Dawn Meredith; Founding Member of Deep Politics Forum; 2/20/14





David Von Pein
November 28-29, 2015