JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 1175)


RAMON F. HERRERA SAID:

Just when we thought that the LNs were an extinguishing species...

I was under the impression that the few LNs left are the McAdams groupies.

In the Education Forum, we have one: David Von Pein (well, he participates in all forums).

In JFK Facts, they fired Photon. Jean Davison is a frequent poster. McAdams is complaining that Jeff Morley won't let him comment. Which is ironic since Prof. McAdams banned me for years (now he says he never did) and even the most loyal among his clientele (Tony Marsh) call him "Censor in Chief".


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

There are a lot of people who think Lee Oswald acted alone on 11/22/63. And I hear from many of those people regularly by e-mail and via the comments I get on a daily basis on my YouTube videos. I hear from more CTers than I do LNers, that's true enough. But I get comments from many Lone Assassin believers too. And I always get a chuckle out of the conspiracy theorists who seem to believe there are just a handful of "LNers" left on the entire planet. [LOL]

Along those same lines of thought, here's a brief exchange I had with Jon G. Tidd at The Education Forum in July of 2015:

-------------------------

JON G. TIDD SAID:

DVP,

Either you are a surrogate for the U.S. Government. Or you speak the same as the government.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Jon,

I agree with the Government's conclusions about Oswald's guilt if that's what you mean. But....so what? Millions of people agree with the Government's "Oswald Did It" conclusion. I'm just one of them.

Although, to hear Jim DiEugenio tell it, it would seem as if the "LN" club consisted of just a very few people on the whole planet --- myself, the late Vince Bugliosi, Tom Hanks, and Gerald Posner....and that's about it. But there are a lot of other people in the world who think Oswald killed JFK (and probably did it alone). Those people just don't hang out on JFK Internet forums every day of their lives.


-------------------------


RAMON F. HERRERA SAID:

[Duncan MacRae's JFK Assassination Forum]...is replete with LNs. You would not believe how ridiculous they are! Get this: they have sayings by Dale Myers in their signature. Talk about Madrassas and Bible thumping.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Ramon,

As incredible as it might be for you and other CTers to contemplate, there ARE some people in this world—myself included—who don't think of Dale K. Myers as a lying charlatan and a disinformation agent....

JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/dale-myers-and-sbt.html

DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/06/dale-myers.html

With--Malice.blogspot.com


David Von Pein
September 6, 2016