JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 1279)


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Laugh Of The Day....


CLICK TO ENLARGE:



RANDALL HOLLEY SAID:

That's interesting, David. I had no idea you are employed by the CIA.

One question: Do they provide a good dental plan?


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I had no idea I was employed by the CIA either. But every time I turn around, there's an assortment of goofs on the Internet who keep insisting that I am. And nothing will ever convince those people that a person CAN believe strongly in Oswald's guilt without having a key to the Langley restroom.


RANDALL HOLLEY SAID:

Robert Oswald echoed my exact sentiments when he said "it is my conviction" that LHO and LHO ALONE assassinated our president.

Thank you, David Von Pein, for the endless JFK material you provide us.


BROCK T. GEORGE SAID:

I want the freakin' CIA "disinfo" agent pay I keep hearing about! Others may gladly enjoy continuing to believe in LHO's sole guilt for free, but if someone's payin', I say why not get paid to keep following the evidence to its logical conclusion.

Someone please tell me where to go to get signed up ASAP!!!


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Me too! Show me the money!


JIMMY ORR SAID:

You should pick up the red phone David, and have Mr. Courts' income taxes audited for the past 15 years... Lolol.


DON CORBIN SAID:

I'd wear that email like a badge, my friend.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I do, Don. That's why I screen captured it, in order to emphasize the ludicrous nature of the position held by many JFK conspiracy believers. I get a huge kick out of being labelled a "CIA operative" or a "disinfo agent".


"CONAN T. CONTRARIAN" SAID:

Even as an open-minded, slightly CT-leaning agnostic, I can say with great certainty that David Von Pein is not a CIA agent!! Haha!

One thing I know for sure is that DVP is rational because he actually calmly discussed and debated my Realistic Bullet Theory without any ad hominems whatsoever.

People who are unable to be rational or reasonable about this subject have no business on these forums.

Kudos to you, David Von Pein. Let us know when that CIA gig comes through. ;)


ED CAGE SAID:

David, have you ever been asked: "How much are they paying you?"


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yes, Ed. My response usually is: Not nearly enough.

David Von Pein
September 14, 2017—May 2, 2018