JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 978)


JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

My whole question is simply this: Does [Mike] Williams think that CE 399 is the bullet turned over by Wright and Tomlinson to the Secret Service?

Everything else to me is sort of deliberate DVP type trolling, i.e. obfuscation. If he actually believes, like DVP does, that that is the case, then there is no point in continuing the argument. Since that is just not tenable any more, at least outside the confines of McAdams, DVP and Reclaiming History. Anybody who does so is in denial of the facts and evidence. That is they are theorizing with no evidence to back them up.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I love it.

Once again, in the topsy-turvy world of conspiracy theorists, night has been turned into day. In other words, the people who accept the Warren Commission's AND the HSCA's identical conclusions that CE399 was the bullet that passed through both JFK and John Connally are the ones who are really doing the "theorizing". And the conspiracists (like DiEugenio) are the ones who are dealing in "facts and evidence".

In (more) other words -- the people like DiEugenio who have conjured up in their imaginations all sorts of cloak-and-dagger stuff connected with Bullet CE399, such as the bullet either being "planted" on a stretcher at Parkland or "substituted" for the real stretcher bullet, are NOT doing any "theorizing" at all regarding those kinds of unsupportable allegations of evidence-tampering and massive misconduct by the authorities.

In the upside-down conspiracy universe, people like DiEugenio are really the ones who have undeniable SUPPORT and PROOF for their vile allegations that Bullet CE399 is a total fake and a sham.

It doesn't matter at all to people like James DiEugenio that BOTH the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee on Assassinations considered CE399 to be a legitimate and valid piece of evidence connected with the murder of President Kennedy and the wounding of Governor Connally.

Such a dual determination concerning Commission Exhibit 399 by BOTH of the official U.S. Government investigative committees that were assigned to look into JFK's murder, 14 years apart, is evidently supposed to be considered a DUAL LIE, according to people like James "Oswald Shot Nobody" DiEugenio.

And the HSCA being supportive of such an alleged lie regarding CE399 is absolutely incredible, not to mention laughable, considering the fact that Bob Blakey's Committee was desperate to find a "conspiracy" associated with JFK's murder. Blakey's boys would have had every reason under the sun to align themselves with the Jim DiEugenios of the world and therefore pronounce CE399 to be a completely unreliable piece of evidence.

Why didn't the HSCA do that very thing, Jim, if that bullet is so obviously a phony (as you insist it is)?

Plus, there's the Warren Commission testimony of Darrell Tomlinson, the man who found the bullet on a stretcher at Parkland Hospital. Tomlinson told Arlen Specter and the Commission at least TEN separate times that he was uncertain as to which of the two stretchers in question he took off of the elevator on 11/22/63. TEN times he says words like "not sure" or "I wouldn't say for sure" or "I really don't remember" or "I can't be positive or positively sure".

This testimony, of course, means nothing to people like Jim DiEugenio:

ARLEN SPECTER -- "What did you tell the Secret Service man about which
stretcher you took off of the elevator?"

DARRELL TOMLINSON -- "I told him that I was not sure, and I am not--
I'm not sure of it, but as I said, I would be going against the oath
which I took a while ago, because I am definitely not sure."

MR. SPECTER -- "Do you remember if you told the Secret Service man
which stretcher you thought you took off of the elevator?"

MR. TOMLINSON -- "Well, we talked about taking a stretcher off of the
elevator, but then when it comes down on an oath, I wouldn't say for
sure, I really don't remember."

[...]

MR. SPECTER -- "You say you can't really take an oath today to be sure
whether it was stretcher A or stretcher B that you took off the
elevator?"

MR. TOMLINSON -- "Well, today or any other day, I'm just not sure of
it, whether it was A or B that I took off."

[...]

MR. SPECTER -- "You think, then, that this could have been either, you
took out of the elevator as you sit here at the moment, or you just
can't be sure?"

MR. TOMLINSON -- "It could be, but I can't be positive or positively
sure. I think it was A, but I'm not sure. .... I'm not sure whether it
was A I took off."

MR. SPECTER -- "But did you tell the Secret Service man which one you
thought it was you took off of the elevator?"

MR. TOMLINSON -- "I'm not clear on that--whether I absolutely made a
positive statement to that effect."

MR. SPECTER -- "You told him that it could have been B you took off of
the elevator?"

MR. TOMLINSON -- "That's right."

MR. SPECTER -- "But, you don't remember whether you told him it was A

you took off of the elevator?"

MR. TOMLINSON -- "I think it was A. I'm not really sure."

--------------

David Von Pein
June 23, 2010