JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 362)


HERBERT BLENNER SAID:

Resolution. The bullet that entered the back and struck no significant bony mass continued traveling in the same direction as it entered. The anatomical direction of the long axis of either the abrasion or bullet hole coincides with the tangential component of direction of travel.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

That's a "resolution"?

LOL.

Tell me, Herb, does the above batch of impressive-sounding highbrow
mumbo-jumbo mean that John F. Kennedy was hit by one bullet, two
bullets, three bullets, or maybe four?

And if the bullet that entered the President's upper back didn't exit
his throat, where did it go? (You never did say.)

I often wonder why obviously smart people turn a blind eye to common
sense when it comes to evaluating the JFK murder case (and the
logicality of the SBT in particular).

It boggles the (common-sense) mind.

=====================================

"From the first moment that I heard that [Arlen] Specter had
come up with the single-bullet theory, it made very little sense to me
since the theory was so obvious that a child could author it.

"Since [the members of the WC staff] all knew that the bullet,
fired from Kennedy's right rear, had passed through soft tissue in
Kennedy's body on a straight line, and that Connally was seated to the
president's left front, the bullet, after emerging from Kennedy's
body, would have had to go on and hit Connally for the simple reason
it had nowhere else to go. How could it be that among many bright
lawyers earnestly focusing their minds on this issue, only Specter saw
it? ....

"When I asked [Norman Redlich on September 6, 2005] if, indeed,
Arlen Specter, was the sole author of the single-bullet theory, his
exact words were, "No, we all came to this conclusion simultaneously."
When I asked him whom he meant by "we," he said, "Arlen, myself,
Howard Willens, David Belin, and Mel Eisenberg." ....

"I don't know about you folks, but I'm inclined to take what
Redlich told me to the bank. My sense is that Redlich, who by almost
all accounts worked harder on the case than anyone else, was a team
player only interested in doing his job well. ....

"If I have done a disservice to Specter in what I have written
above, I apologize to him. But I did give him an opportunity to
respond to this issue [via a letter sent to Specter on June 24, 2005],
and he declined."
-- Vincent Bugliosi; Pages 302-304 of "Reclaiming
History" (Endnotes)(c.2007)


INSTANT REPLAY:

"The [single-bullet] theory was so obvious that a child could
author it."
-- VB

David Von Pein
November 2, 2008