JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 1253)


ED CAGE SAID:

http://OurHiddenHistory.org/Interview With James DiEugenio

I must now call on the Unsurpassed David Von Pein, who has barbecued the hapless James DiEugenio countless times, to comment on this thread.

Here's the very fine book by David Von Pein and Mel Ayton----I bought it:




JIMMY ORR SAID:

I've got a copy signed by David Von Pein!!!

Absolutely no one tops David's logic and common sense approach to the assassination.


DAVID REITZES SAID:

If you think that the CIA has been running the world virtually since its inception, then Jim DiEugenio is the man for you.


JIMMY ORR SAID:

I've read enough to know. Mr. DiEugenio is absolutely NO match for David Von Pein.


ED CAGE SAID:

Jimmy, it would be like my wife in a bare knuckle fight against Mike Tyson.


DAVID VON PEIN POSTED TWO LINKS:

DVP Vs. Jim DiEugenio—The Complete Series

Battling-A-Conspiracy-Kook.blogspot.com


ED CAGE SAID:

I love these documented encounters you had with the hapless James DiEugenio. .... Over the years, I have learned a great deal from David Von Pein and Dr. John McAdams.


MEL AYTON SAID:

There are two people who must be recognised by the mainstream media as the real JFK assassination experts -- the first is John McAdams, and he has already been acknowledged thus by TIME magazine. The second is David Von Pein. The media should be paying much more careful attention to his work.


PAUL MATTHEWS SAID:

I watched this guy [DiEugenio] trying to debunk Bugliosi's work. It was laughable.


JIMMY ORR SAID:

He tries to be witty at times; Von Pein always "destroys" him with common sense that rivals that of Bugliosi.


PAUL MATTHEWS SAID:

I've always found common sense as the best tool as regards to this case.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Thank you, gentlemen. :)

BTW, if anyone is interested, I just created a new page for my Audio/Video site. It's got nothing to do with DiEugenio, but it's a good page, IMO. (Linked below.)




ED CAGE SAID:

Mr. Ed is very interested. Please feel free to promote your new page anytime, David.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Thanks. I still keep finding "new" pictures of Dealey Plaza every now and then. I recently found this high-quality image [also seen below], and I'm trying to find out what year that picture was taken. If anybody knows, let me know, because I'd like an accurate date for my sites. Right now, I've dated it "Circa 2010", but that could be wrong....




ED CAGE SAID:

Furnished by David Von Pein...

Sixth Floor Sniper's Nest (6FSN)....this is Oswald's view. Add a scope and this shot is routine. Look close and you can actually see the "X" 89 yards away.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Actually, Ed, I don't think that photo is showing exactly "Oswald's view" from the sixth-floor Sniper's Nest. I think that picture was taken from a window located west of Oswald's sniper's perch (on either the sixth or seventh floor; I'm not sure which). I don't think anyone is allowed in the Sniper's Nest window anymore. That area is sealed off with plexiglass I think. Plus, as far as I know, the Sixth Floor Museum doesn't allow visitors to take any photographs while they're up on the sixth floor. (I'm not sure if that restriction applies to the SEVENTH floor, however.)

But, perhaps that picture was taken by a member of the Sixth Floor Museum staff. I just don't know.


DAVID VON PEIN LATER SAID:

TSBD Follow-Up ----

This photo from CE875 verifies that my previous speculation is correct about that previous picture not being taken from the Sniper's Nest window. The angle to the street is definitely different when comparing the two photos....




MARK ANTHONY WRIGHT SAID:

My picture from the 6th floor, taken next to the shooter's nest:




DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I didn't think cameras were allowed on the 6th floor, Mark. Did you sneak in a pic with an iPhone when nobody was looking?


MARK ANTHONY WRIGHT SAID:

Sure did, David. Took a couple on my IPhone.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Naughty boy. ;)

So much for the "No cameras" rule on the sixth floor. LOL. How did you get away with it? Or did you? Did Steve Fagin come and toss you out the door?


MARK ANTHONY WRIGHT SAID:

Was lucky I guess. A few people were around. Would have liked a selfie there, but that would be pushing it.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Mark,

I have this photo labelled as being taken in about 2010. What's your opinion on that? Am I right? Or even close? What do you think? Does the signage give us any clue? Were the signs like that when you were there? And when were you there? Plus, the cars on the street and in the various parking lots might provide a clue too. (Although, a 2010 car looks pretty much the same to me as a 2001 car. All "21st century" vehicles have a similar look to me. But a car expert would no doubt argue with me strongly on that thinking.)


MARK ANTHONY WRIGHT SAID:

[It was taken] before November 22, 2013, as you can see in the step in the grassy knoll, there is no hand rail.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

That pins it down a little more, Mark. Thanks.


DAVID VON PEIN ALSO SAID:

I recently found this excellent Dealey Plaza image (via a Facebook acquaintance), which is another picture I've been trying to place a date on [click to enlarge]:



The person I got that photo from had a "1963" date attached to it, which cannot possibly be accurate, because the TSBD building still has the "Sexton Quality Foods" logos in place on the west side of the building (7th floor). And it ceased being "The Sexton Building" sometime in 1961.

Plus, none of the three large high-rise buildings that were under construction on 11/22/63 are anywhere to be seen in that photo. So I determined it had to be taken prior to late '61, but later than 1959 (because in another photo I have from '59, the Hertz sign is not yet on top of the TSBD).

If anyone spots any clues as to when that particular photograph might have been taken, please let me know. At the present time, I'm captioning that picture on one of my websites with a label of "Circa 1960", which is about the best I can do without knowing the precise date.

An oddity in that photo is the fact that we find the "Old Charter" billboard in that picture, which (I assume) is the very same billboard that was still there on 11/22/63 (seen in the Mel McIntire photo taken near Stemmons). That seems odd, because billboards are usually changed around quite often.


DAVID VON PEIN ALSO SAID:

FYI (albeit off topic)....

I know that a lot of people who are "JFK Junkies" (including myself) are also very interested in the O.J. Simpson murder case (and there are so many parallels between the two cases, it's amazing) --- and as such, I'll remind the people here that I've recently been adding tons of new material to my O.J. Simpson website too, including 6+ hours of testimony from HSCA Forensic Pathology Panel member Michael Baden, who mentions the JFK case a few times during his testimony....





DR. BADEN'S TESTIMONY:



DAVID VON PEIN LATER SAID:

Just for the humor of it, let me provide an example of the kind of vile and tasteless conspiracy crackpots that can be found on the Internet on a daily basis. This is a screen capture taken from my JFK Facebook Group. Mike offered up some lovely sentiments, huh?....




MICHAEL STAHL SAID:

Hi Dave,

I need [to] ask you:

Do you get aggravated watching the conspiracy people still? .... I want [to] pull my hair out. .... With technology etc., we know 100% one guy from one place. We will never know 100% whether he was hired. But knowing [his] state of mind, I doubt anyone would hire Lee. I mean [the] Soviets didn't even want him. An American wanting to defect to USSR. So he slit his wrists to stay.

Anyway, why [do] you think they can't see what is now so obvious?


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Hi Michael,

The hardline conspiracy theorists on the Internet will never "see the obvious" [of Oswald's guilt]. They are blind to the real evidence. They love their perceived "Conspiracy" too much. It will never end for them.

I look at it this way --- If the common sense (and 2800 pages!!) of Vincent Bugliosi can't convince the CTers, then nothing ever will.

David Von Pein
July 6, 2017
July 7, 2017
July 22, 2017