JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 1262)


DAVID VON PEIN POSTED THIS LINK:

Vincent Bugliosi Interviews
and Personal Appearances...






ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

Do you have his [Vince Bugliosi's] lecture from Harvard where I caught him
in a lie?


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

If you mean Mr. Bugliosi's personal appearance at the Brattle Theater in Cambridge, Massachusetts, on May 22, 2007 — no, I don't have any audio or video of that particular appearance by VB.

I searched for it at Fora.tv's website (because I think it's quite possible that it was filmed by Fora.tv, although I could be mistaken about that), but I had no luck in finding any recording of that program.

But since this subject has come up (and since you, Tony Marsh, were there that night in Cambridge) — Did you by chance see any TV cameras or video cameras in the Brattle Theater that night? (I'm just curious.)


ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

Maybe, but not public access cameras.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

OK. Thanks.


FIVE MONTHS LATER, DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Revised, expanded, and tweaked....




ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

How come you don't have his lecture from Cambridge at the Brattle Theater? Remember, the one where I called him a liar to his face?

Ironically, just yesterday my old Communist buddy berated me for even going to that lecture when he had just recently gone to a lecture to heckle the speaker. And he was aghast that I sat behind Priscilla.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I wish I did have it. It apparently wasn't recorded on audio or video. And in wondering if there was any video coverage of that 5/22/07 event, I asked you this on April 22nd of this year (in this very thread)....

"I searched for it at Fora.tv's website (because I think it's quite possible that it was filmed by Fora.tv, although I could be mistaken about that), but I had no luck in finding any recording of that program. But since this subject has come up (and since you, Tony Marsh, were there that night in Cambridge) --- Did you by chance see any TV cameras or video cameras in the Brattle Theater that night? (I'm just curious.)" -- DVP; April 22, 2017


ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

[DVP Said: "It apparently wasn't recorded on audio or video."]

Not that you know of. I was actually there. I saw the small video camera on a tripod. I have been attacked in the newsgroups for calling Bugliosi a liar at that lecture.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Why, then, didn't you provide me with that same answer this past April when I specifically asked you about cameras possibly being at the Brattle Theatre for the Bugliosi appearance? Instead, you answered with this wishy-washy reply:

"Maybe, but not public access cameras." -- T. Marsh; 4/24/17


ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

See, you had to admit that I did answer your silly question. I am not
priveleged [sic] to know who taped it.


WHILE POKING SOME FUN AT MR. MARSH,
DAVID VON PEIN SAID:


But this question and enduring mystery remains....

Why didn't you, W. Anthony Marsh, want to correctly answer my question about the cameras the first time I asked you in April? Here's the exchange from April:

DVP -- "Did you by chance see any TV cameras or video cameras in the Brattle Theater that night?"

ANTHONY MARSH -- "Maybe, but not public access cameras."

---End Quotes---

But that "Maybe" answer was not a completely truthful answer at all, was it Mr. Marsh? We know now that it wasn't truthful because of these remarks uttered five months later by Anthony Marsh of Massachusetts on September 22, 2017:

"I was actually there. I saw the small video
camera on a tripod."


Did you hear that, ladies and gentlemen of the jury?! The defendant in this case, W. Anthony Marsh, just told you that he "SAW THE SMALL VIDEO CAMERA ON A TRIPOD" at the Brattle Theatre on May 22, 2007! He saw a camera there!

Now, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I suppose it's possible that Defendant Marsh held the opinion as of April of this year that I, DVP of the Hoosier State of Indiana, whom Mr. Marsh thinks of as merely a lowly insignificant "WC defender", simply could not handle the truth when it came to the true answer to the question of: Were there any cameras present at Vincent Bugliosi's public appearance held at the Brattle Theatre (located at 40 Brattle Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138) on the night of Tuesday, May the 22nd, 2007?

And therefore, rather than provide me with a completely forthright and truthful answer to the question about the cameras, Defendant Marsh decided it would be better for everybody concerned if he answered my question with these wishy-washy, half-baked words on April the 24th, 2017:

"Maybe, but not public access cameras."

It's now time to let you, the jury, decide the outcome of this "Cameras Or No Cameras?" case. If you believe that Mr. W. Anthony Marsh was being totally forthright, candid, and truthful when he said the word "Maybe" in his Usenet newsgroup post of April 24th, 2017, then by all means you should vote the defendant Not Guilty.

But if you believe, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Mr. Marsh was being deliberately deceptive, slippery, and obfuscatory when he replied with that "Maybe" answer to my question this past April—well, then, the only fair verdict you, as a jury, can possibly reach would be a verdict of GUILTY OF DECEPTION IN THE FIRST DEGREE!

And there can be only one proper penalty for such a heinous crime—Mr. Marsh must be forced to read every single page and every single hilarious word that has been posted on this website:

http://OswaldInTheDoorway.blogspot.com

If that torturous penalty isn't enough to make Mr. Marsh realize the error of his ways, then nothing ever will.

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.



David Von Pein
April 20—September 24, 2017