JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 125)


CONSPIRACY KOOK WALT SAID:

>>> "It's been clear to me for a long time that you are one of the latter-day conspiritors [sic], whose job is to keep the truth hidden and introduce disinformation wherever possible." <<<


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Is this the same kind of clarity that enabled you to see that Lee Oswald never once wrote a Capital "H" in a certain manner (even though you could have very, very easily proven to yourself that he did by performing a 2-minute web search of the "History Matters" website)?

In other words, when it comes to things associated with the John F. Kennedy murder case, things that are "clear" to Walt are never "clear" to reasonable people....and things that are clear to reasonable people are always (always!) murky and cloudy and shadow-filled to Walt and his ilk.

Just par for the Kook Kourse (of course).


>>> "It's abundantly clear that you are perfesser [sic] McAdams' lap
dog." <<<


Which makes this a perfect time to thank Mr. McAdams publicly for recently adding my JFK website (blog) to his "JFK Assassination Web Sites" page on his excellent and comprehensive Internet website.

I am very grateful to have Mr. McAdams think highly enough of my JFK writings to want to include my blog on his webpage which includes many top-flight assassination resources.

Having my blog appear on Mr. McAdams' site is all the more a treat and a pleasure given the fact that it is an Internet location that is considered "The premier JFK Assassination Web site" by my favorite of all authors and lawyers, Vincent Bugliosi.

In his book "Reclaiming History", Vince B. had this to say about John's site (which are comments that I agree with wholeheartedly):

"From time to time people send me articles and documents from the many JFK assassination Web sites, and from what I have received, it appears to me that McAdams's site is the premier JFK assassination Web site, clearly superior in depth and scholarship to that of his peers." -- Vincent T. Bugliosi; Page 935 of "Reclaiming History" (Endnotes Section on CD-ROM)(c.2007)

David Von Pein
January 2008

LINK TO ORIGINAL POST (JANUARY 22, 2008)