JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 289)


DAVID G. HEALY SAID:

>>> "David Von Pein isn't going to like this." <<<


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

~chuckle~

[David] Healy The Crackpipe actually seems to think that I haven't already seen Mr. Speer's attempt at ripping Vince Bugliosi's book to shreds. I saw it months ago. It's been on Pat's site for many, many months.

Pat's critique, however, is quite hollow and shallow (as all of the supposedly serious anti-VB critiques are). Mr. Speer has offered up little of substance....and lots of whining and meaningless nitpicking.

In the long run, Mr. Bugliosi's excellent book "Reclaiming History" holds up...and always shall (even against 50 Pat Speers).

Why?

Because Vincent Bugliosi has got it RIGHT. Lee Oswald did, indeed, shoot and kill JFK and J.D. Tippit in Dallas. And LHO did it almost certainly: alone.

Let me also add this:

While I think that VB's JFK book is, indeed, THE ultimate book on the case (and how anyone can argue with that determination is beyond me), I haven't hesitated to vocalize a few disagreements that I, myself, have with VB regarding certain sub-topics relating to the case. Multiple examples of my disagreeing with Vince can be found in my own review of "Reclaiming History".

But none of these disagreements come close to undermining or tearing down VB's bottom-line "LN" conclusion regarding Oswald. No disagreement I have with Vince could POSSIBLY do that -- because Lee Harvey Oswald was (and is) guilty. Period.

David Von Pein
July 22, 2008


================================


RANDOM PHOTO FROM
THE KENNEDY GALLERY: